Transfiguration Transfiguration

Isn't this Rescuing Ghosts - by Cerberus?

Apple Apple

This is top notch! I love the style and how clean the animation was.

This is Just a Test! This is Just a Test!

It's cute.

Tourettes T-rex Tourettes T-rex

Oh man!

That was too funny! This is going in my favorites.

Minecraft Pals Minecraft Pals

Great parody!

You have a great sense of humor! This animation lives up to your reputation.

Karl! - Trailer Karl! - Trailer

Holy Crap!

a candy corn ninja?! Just for that, this is going into my favorites.

Must say: funny, great animation, hope you make a longer one.

CU-Valentine's Special CU-Valentine's Special

lol!

This is great, I love this series!

Foamy - A Parody Foamy - A Parody

That was evil...

But I'll be damned if it isn't true. Lol! That was funny as hell. Not much to it, but it's funny. If you create another, add a bunch more jokes.

Keep up the work!

Elvis vs Vader Elvis vs Vader

Love how you did the lightsaber effects!

That was really cool how you had the lightsabers and all. My only complant though, is it was hard to read the yellow text sometimes because it blends with the backgrounds. You shold try to fix that in the future. Besides that it was great!

Keep up the good work!

Brennan's World Epi 3.1 Brennan's World Epi 3.1

OOOOWAH! Bright lights!

First off the menue is cool. I wish i could make a menue like that. The light effects in this are great, quite top notch if I say so. the sound is not the best quality but it is ok with there being subtitles (this is something i tend to have a problem with too.) Though with the spiffy lighting and menu, why don't you try to kick your character designs up a notch? Once you have down the sharp looking characters I feel this series will be amazing. Just know I'm trying to be helpfull. This was fun to watch and you did a great job. Can't wait to see what you got next.

Keep up the good work!

Zero_End...out!

Blackan responds:

Draw Better with my Left hand, 2 problems is, 1) I have to use a Mouse with my right, 2) I don't have a Tablet
Thanks Zero End :D