Invaders of Happyville Invaders of Happyville

Well done!

That was preaty sharp! Quite intertaining. But the same as most first person shooters on NG.
I Enjoyed it!

Keep up the good work!

Jungle Arcade Test1 Jungle Arcade Test1

Quite good

that was preatty good. Despite errors with the helicopter. Had a blast playing it.

Keep up the good work!

Fire Man - Incoming Storm Fire Man - Incoming Storm

My God!

This must have took you for ever! I can't even beleave this, this is just like megaman down to the way the bass shows up! Unbeleavable! You have no dought have to be the most talented person at flash ever to pull this off!
looking forward to more from you, if you make more...

iragination responds:

It took 10 months. I'm a bit exhausted of this but soon I'll get the will to make more :)

mgd: practice mode mgd: practice mode

Metal Gear!

This is A great idea! kind of reminds me of the nes metalgear only more straite forward. I really enjoyed it.

by the way when you right click and hit play it skips stages, found it out on accident, might want to fix that.

found words! found words!

Memory!

Just a short creative version of Memory.
Nice animation though!

Dragon Slayer (demo) Dragon Slayer (demo)

Great Idea

Real interesting idea. I really liked the map. It looks promising, but it doesn't seem it's realy going to be finished though, but i hope you make a full version.

AB: Spindle AB: Spindle

Genious, pure Genious

I always loved thoughs platform beat-em-up's! This one is very creative; The quotes are great! I spent countless hours playing this one.

attack of the gerrbo's attack of the gerrbo's

That has a style to it

The backgrounds are real nice, and the interface was preary good for something quickly done. It was quite humorus going ball/Gerrbo hunting. keep it up.

Tactics Core Demo Tactics Core Demo

Wow!!!

This is the greatest Flash I have ever seen! that puts some actual video games to shame! I hope you do more, cause you definitaly have some talent!